Are you ready to fly? Need some help to get off the ground?
Freedom to Fly is an experiential weekend workshop for women who are dealing with the aftereffects of sexual abuse. In these workshops you can make progress towards your goals with trained and experienced leaders, and in the company of women who know what you are facing, because they have been there.
In this group you can make progress towards:
- Building your strengths and restoring hope
- Developing a healthy self-concept
- Increasing your ability to experience a range of emotions
- Decreasing dissociation
- Reducing your sense of isolation, and breaking down secrecy
- Alleviating shame and guilt
- Developing trusting relationships
- Becoming a potent creator of your own life
We approach these goals by creating a safe and respectful group environment, and using psychodrama and creative therapies to facilitate healing and self-development.
Dates for our 2021 workshops are now available, you can find them on the Dates, Times and Cost page.
Everyone has the potential to grow, and to heal. If you are alive, you can grow. You have already survived.
Are you ready to fly?